Programme Intended Learning Outcome
Upon successful completion of this programme, students will be able to:
- Analyze, explain and apply broad-based business knowledge;
- Demonstrate ethical and professional managerial practices in both local and international dimensions;
- Communicate effectively in English as well as Chinese both orally and in writing in different business environments;
- Apply interpersonal and lateral thinking skills to solve problems that are likely to be encountered in work situations;
- Apply generic skills like information technology, quantitative and analytical reasoning in a range of spheres;
- Relate the major ideas in arts and humanities, science and technology to their own area of study.
Further Studies PathwaysAccording to the Graduate Exit Survey, about 83.7% of the graduates went on to further studies. Of those who pursued further studies, over 86.4% gained entry into the local Universities/Institutions (government-funded and self-financed), while the others enrolled in overseas top-up degree programmes in Hong Kong.
The following table lists some of the degree programmes which have accepted our graduates in recent years. For a comprehensive list, please refer to the articulation table.
- Graduates in this programme may find employment in diverse sectors such as banking, insurance, marketing, business services, logistics, trading, wholesale and retail. They normally take up junior administrative or supervisory positions.
- According to the Graduate Exit Survey, CCCU/UOWCHK graduates took an average of 2 months to get a full time job with an average monthly salary of HK$19,571.
General Education Courses
Four courses to be chosen from all of the following domains:
- Arts and Humanities
- Science and Technology
- Society and Organisations
Programme Specific Entrance Requirements
No programme-specific entrance requirement
Mode of Study
Kowloon Tong Main Campus
Room 5438, Academic 2, City University of Hong Kong
83 Tat Chee Avenue, Kowloon Tong, Kowloon, Hong Kong
[Kowloon Tong MTR Station Exit C2]
Telephone: (852) 3442 5495
Fax: (852) 3442 0265