Programme Intended Learning Outcome
Upon successful completion of this programme, students will be able to:
- Apply broad-based business knowledge and problem solving skills to a wide range of issues;
- Apply the principles, knowledge and skills of logistics and supply chain management in academic and work situations to produce quality outputs;
- Examine the major socio-political, cultural and economic issues affecting logistics and supply chain management in the local, national, regional and international contexts;
- Apply generic skills like information technology, quantitative and analytical reasoning in a range of spheres;
- Communicate efficiently in English as well as Chinese, both orally and in writing, in different business environments;
- Relate the major ideas in arts and humanities, science and technology to their own area of study.
Further Studies PathwaysAccording to the Graduate Exit Survey, about 87.0% of the graduates went on to further studies. Of those who pursued further studies, over 90.0% gained entry into the local Universities/Institutions (government-funded and self-financed), while the others enrolled in overseas top-up degree programmes in Hong Kong.
The following table lists some of the degree programmes which have accepted our graduates in recent years. For a comprehensive list, please refer to the articulation table.
- Graduates in this programme may find employment at the supervisory level in firms engaging in supply chain management, airport management, trade documentation handling and freight forwarding, etc.
- According to the Graduate Exit Survey, CCCU/UOWCHK graduates took an average of 2 months to get a full time job with an average monthly salary of HK$13,000.
General Education Courses
Four courses to be chosen from all of the following domains:
- Arts and Humanities
- Science and Technology
- Society and Organisations
Programme Specific Entrance Requirements
No programme-specific entrance requirement
Mode of Study
Kowloon Tong Main Campus
Room 5438, Academic 2, City University of Hong Kong
83 Tat Chee Avenue, Kowloon Tong, Kowloon, Hong Kong
[Kowloon Tong MTR Station Exit C2]
Telephone: (852) 3442 5495
Fax: (852) 3442 0265