Programme Intended Learning Outcome
Upon successful completion of this programme, students will be able to:
- Apply marketing and management knowledge and skills to work in front line positions or as management traineeships in marketing and/ or in services sector;
- Apply interpersonal communication skills and generic
- Relate arts and humanities, science and technology to their study, and to practise in an ethical and professional manner;
- Analyze business problems and issues taking into consideration various social, political, economic, technological and environmental factors.
Further Studies PathwaysAccording to the Graduate Exit Survey, about 81.9% of the graduates went on to further studies. Of those who pursued further studies, over 89.1% gained entry into the local Universities/Institutions (government-funded and self-financed), while the others enrolled in overseas top-up degree programmes in Hong Kong.
The following table lists some of the degree programmes which have accepted our graduates in recent years. For a comprehensive list, please refer to the articulation table.
- Graduates in this programme may find employment in frontline positions in firms where marketing is an important function. These firms cover a range of business areas such as international trade, finance, service, retail, and wholesale.
- According to the Graduate Exit Survey, CCCU/UOWCHK graduates took an average of 2 months to get a full time job with an average monthly salary of HK$13,167.
General Education Courses
Four courses to be chosen from all of the following domains:
- Arts and Humanities
- Science and Technology
- Society and Organisations
Programme Specific Entrance Requirements
No programme-specific entrance requirement
Mode of Study
Kowloon Tong Main Campus
Room 5438, Academic 2, City University of Hong Kong
83 Tat Chee Avenue, Kowloon Tong, Kowloon, Hong Kong
[Kowloon Tong MTR Station Exit C2]
Telephone: (852) 3442 5495
Fax: (852) 3442 0265