Programme Intended Learning Outcome
Upon successful completion of this programme, students will be able to:
- Analyze, explain and apply broad-based business knowledge;
- Demonstrate ethical and professional managerial practices in both local and international dimensions;
- Communicate effectively in English as well as Chinese both orally and in writing in different business environments;
- Apply interpersonal and lateral thinking skills to solve problems that are likely to be encountered in work situations;
- Apply generic skills like information technology, quantitative and analytical reasoning in a range of spheres;
- Relate the major ideas in arts and humanities, science and technology, society and organisations to their own area of study.
- Graduates from this programme will be able to find employment in diverse sectors such as banking, insurance, marketing, business services, logistics, trading, wholesale and retail. They will normally take up junior administrative or supervisory positions.
- For those engaged in employment, the average monthly salary is $15,375.
General Education Courses
Four courses to be chosen from all of the following domains:
- Arts and Humanities
- Science and Technology
- Society and Organisations
Programme Specific Entrance Requirements
No programme-specific entrance requirement
Mode of Study