Programme Intended Learning Outcome
Upon successful completion of this programme, students will be able to:
- Analyze a wide range of organizational issues by applying broad-based business knowledge;
- Apply the knowledge and skills of human resources management in academic and work situations;
- Analyze business practices in both local and international business contexts;
- Apply generic skills like information technology, quantitative and analytical reasoning in a range of spheres;
- Communicate effectively in English as well as Chinese, both orally and in writing, in different business environments;
- Relate the major ideas in arts and humanities, science and technology to their own area of study.
- Graduates from this programme will initially take up positions at junior executive grades in human resources, management and general administration, including specialties such as recruitment and selection, training and development, compensation and benefits, or industrial relations.
- For those engaged in employment, the average monthly salary is $14,313.
General Education Courses
Four courses to be chosen from all of the following domains:
- Arts and Humanities
- Science and Technology
- Society and Organisations
Programme Specific Entrance Requirements
No programme-specific entrance requirement
Mode of Study